Which Plan is Right for You?
|Plan||Price Per Month||Videos||Assets||Productions|
|Solo||$9.99||10||1 GB||5||Choose Plan|
|Freelance||$24.99||30||4 GB||15||Choose Plan|
|Studio||$59.99||80||10 GB||∞||Choose Plan|
|Network||$199.99||350||50 GB||∞||Choose Plan|
|Custom||Contact us and let’s build a custom plan for you.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are “productions”?A production is a place in Takeoff for you to collaborate with a specific team on any number of videos and files. Productions generally are associated with a single piece of finished work, where videos are versions, scenes, etc. Only people you invite in have access to your production.
- What do you mean by “videos”?When we say “x number of videos”, we mean the number of maximum videos that can be uploaded in a given month. The month begins on the same date as your current billing cycle.
- What do you mean by “assets”?Assets are files kept in a production that teammates can access. Assets are generally files needed for video production, like scripts and soundtracks. Plans include a maximum total size of assets that can exist at any given time.
- Can I change plans at any time?Yes. Simply click on the “Account” link and you’ll see the option.
- What if I need more videos than your biggest plan allows?We can create a custom plan for you if you have large requirements. Just sign up for one of the plans right now to get started. Then e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll switch you over to a custom plan.
- Are there per-user fees?No. You can include an unlimited number of people in your productions. Only you pay for the videos that are uploaded to your productions. If you are a filmmaker, your clients are considered as guests and will not be billed.
- What types of payment do you accept?Currently we accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We do not accept PayPal. At this time we only accept payments online so we will not be able to accept a P.O., invoice you, or take an order over the phone.